C H U R C H R E F O R M S E R I E S
By Biblicism Institute
If Jews did not kill Jesus, then who did?
The Judahite Hebrews or Judeans did. There’s a difference. A distinction that even Pope Benedict XVI agreed with.
1. We posit that Jesus was from the Tribe of Judah. He was a Judahite Hebrew, not a Jew. See Jesus was not a Jew. The confusion came about because the Hebrew/Greek word Judahite in the bible has been wrongly translated and replaced with the English expression Jew.
2. We also posit that all Hebrews are long gone and irrevocably dead. Still, there are 4 groups today that are pretending to be Hebrews but are not: Jews, some Blacks, some Europeans, and some Asians. See The Hebrew Disease.
3. And finally we posit that today those who are known as Jews are converts to the religion of the Pharisees of Judah, and thus are neither Judahites nor Hebrews nor Semites nor Israelites. See Are Jews the Israelites of the Bible? In other words, they’re not the chosen Hebrews of the Bible with whom God had the Old Covenant.
Therefore, Judahites and their brethren killed Jesus, and these Hebrews no longer exist as a people.
“…the Judahites, who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men…” 1 Thessalonians 2: 14,15
Consequently, the Jews of Ashkenazic, Sephardic, Samaritan, African, Indian, and European origins, along with their ancestors, had absolutely no hand in the crucifixion and death of Jesus.
Hence, all paranoid Jews, who see anti-Jewish conspiracy everywhere and are constantly accusing us Christians of supposedly accusing them of killing Christ, should chill now. You’re off the hook. You did not kill our Lord.
Jesus died so that we can all – not just a specific group – become part of His family.
“See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are.” 1 John 3:1
Consequently, a relationship with Jesus is the crux of the matter, as it is the only way to become part of God’s family – join God’s family here – especially since there will be consequences for rejecting Him. Nothing else will do.
“But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.” John 1:12
That’s really what all these pretend Hebrews should focus on.
“For both the One who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are of the same family. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers.” Hebrews 2:11
Read also: Jesus was not a Jew
Read also: Are Jews the Israelites of the Bible?
7 thoughts on “Jews Did Not Kill Jesus”
All of our sins kill Jesus every single day. But because of the grace of god we are forgiven when we give our hearts and souls to know Jesus as lord and savior. Who died on the cross that all man should be saved.
1) Jesus only died ONCE, not every single day. Saying otherwise might make for a good tingling sermon, but it’s not biblical.
“For Christ also hath ONCE suffered for sins…” 1 Peter 3:18.
2) It is true that for our sake and our sins Jesus laid down His life of His own accord (John 10: 17-18). But let’s not forget that Jesus also knew (Mark 8: 31-38) THEY would come to KILL Him.
“…the Judahites, who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets” 1 Thess. 2:14.
So, no. Our sins didn’t “kill” Jesus. He died for us. And he was killed by the Judahite Hebrews. BIG DIFFERENCE.
The fact that the Judahites killed Jesus is a HISTORICAL fact that many Christians for some strange reason don’t like to hear.
We suspect Zionist-compromised preachers have been brainwashing the flock to get those today who call themselves Jews “out of the hook” of killing Jesus, while these Jewish impostors, who are pretending to be Hebrews, get to keep their “chosen people” status. In other words, they want the benefit of being seen as something they’re not, without the guilt (i.e., they want to have their cake and eat it too).
Still, the Judahite Hebrews killed Jesus. It’s BIBLICAL and HISTORICAL. It HAPPENED.
Dear Sir: Who really crucified Jesus Christ? Did the Roman soldiers under Pilate or the Pharisees’ own guards or soldiers that physically crucified Him on the cross? Did the Roman soldiers have a minor role and at what capacity? Too much and confusing blame game, one blames the Jews and another blames the Romans or Pilate, even though he washed his hands of it. I hope you have an answer that would help me to see the scenario of the situation at that time. Thank you. God bless you, go with God.
Sincerely yours in Christ Jesus, Victor
See Who Really Killed Jesus?
Do you know anything about recent DNA studies that are said to prove that living persons who call themselves Jews are indeed descended from the ancient Israelites, not from Khazars?
Lies. Pure lies and fabrications.
1) The word Jew is NOT even in the Bible.
2)The studies we are aware of say quite the contrary. That Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars. You can find a link in this article. Click on the Science World Report article pic/link.
Here’s what you have to be aware of. The Zionists are powerful and control a lot of media and publications. So obviously to prevent their pet project Israel from being seen as land stolen from Palestine, and to prevent Jews from being labeled thieves and impostors, they put out all kinds of propaganda to brainwash the gullible.
What you need to know is true history:
My forebears were “Jews”. My great-grandfather was one of ten men who founded the synagogue in Nashua, N.H. His tombstone is in Hebrew. I actually had my DNA tested because I wanted to see my connection to the “Jews”.
The trail ended NOT in Israel but in Lithuania.
Comments are closed.