To Create A Borderless Utopia
C H U R C H R E F O R M S E R I E S
By Biblicism Institute
Countries are constructs designed to better manage man’s affairs, and not to separate mankind and pit people against people; and no one, except God, owns these countries because no human created the earth.
“The earth is the Lord‘s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” Psalm 24:1
Even with their imaginary borders, countries are not delineated to be the exclusive domains of specific groups or races.
That is why God is constantly stirring the pot.
“If a stranger lives as a foreigner with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. The stranger who lives as a foreigner with you shall be to you as the native-born among you, and you shall love him as yourself… I am Yahweh your God.” Leviticus 19:33-34
BORDER CONTROL AND BORDERLESS WORLD
It is true that if God wanted countries to have immovable borders, He would have carved them into the earth for all to see. But He didn’t.
It is also true that nation-states are a fairly new concept. They were engineered by European powers to facilitate the reining in of their own territories and Empires. Prior to that mostly city-states existed, and people freely moved about from one city-state to the next.
It is also very true that today things are quite different. We have now more people alive than at any other time in history – billions of people to be exact. Imagine thousands upon thousands of people marching from one country to another. The result would be quite chaotic for the region being invaded.
Therefore, a certain type of border control in every nation is desirable until every country is economically self-sustainable and at peace. Once that happens everyone’s borders would be quiet, except for the normal flow of businessmen and tourists.
We can even envision a time when the great flow of earthlings will no longer require visas or passports, because no one will be afraid of foreigners anymore since every country’s economy will be doing peachy (funny how people allow money to change their perspective).
In turn, this will bring about a global fraternity of fellow men: one that could possibly engender a world with no countries, no borders, and no oppressive and ineffective central governments, just local governing councils.
Humanity will then become ONE nation again, just like it was before God divided it into many nations at the Tower of Babel; this time employing Jesus as the catalyst for this borderless reunion.
“There is neither Judahite nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all ONE in Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3: 28
Still, that doesn’t mean God is getting rid of the various cultures and races – though if He decided to do so, it would be His prerogative. In essence, all it truly means is that God is uniting mankind through love and brotherhood, using Jesus our Lord.
Consequently, a xenophobic and bigoted control of any country’s current borders, which removes all trace of human and Christian compassion, is to be rejected. Such control is callous and turns those who enforce it into beasts.
“‘Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner…’” Deuteronomy 27:19
Imagine for a moment that Jacob and his eleven sons were denied entry into Egypt, as they sought to survive the seven-year famine. Imagine also that Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, as they fled Herod’s wrath in Judah, were turned away at the border of Egypt.
Unimaginable, isn’t it? If they were hindered, it would have been heartless.
In all things there must be balance.
As a community, as a country, as a world we must decide how far we are willing to go to impede the migrating tide of our fellow men.
While mulling over so fateful a decision, we should keep this in mind: we don’t own this earth, we don’t own anything. Let’s not act as if we’re God, and as if everything around us is to satisfy our own selfish ambitions.
The whole of earth is for all of mankind.
So let us use wisdom when deciding on things that will affect others, because one day, instead of them being the migrants, it could be us or our children.
WHAT IS NEEDED
In general, no one really wants to leave their home country, unless they are forced to do so either for political (war included) or economic reasons. Therefore, in order for every country’s borders to be at peace, mostly two things are needed.
First, all current superpowers, such as the US Federal Government, need to stop meddling in other people’s countries. A few examples:
1. Whenever the US Empire props up a foreign dictator that is oppressing its populace, no one should be surprised when people from that dictator’s country scurry over to the US. Remember the deluge of Haitian and Cuban boat people? Well, the US supported both Duvalier and Batista and imposed an embargo on Fidel Castro’s Cuba.
2. The US Empire also helped fix the Mexican elections against the populist Andres Manuel Lopes Obrador in July 2006, because they wanted to keep the oil safe for American interests by stopping another Hugo Chavez type.
Likewise, the US “Justice” Department activated their Fast & Furious operation, which had the corrupt DEA selling powerful weapons to drug cartels on the Mexican border. Yes, you read right. The US government was doing business with drug dealers and murderers, but as always they had an excuse: it was a sting operation, they said. The perfect lie since no one in these cartels got arrested.
Still, many Mexican border towns became ghost towns because of these cartels and their collusion with governments on both sides of the border.
“In the abandoned and burned-out remains of Guadalupe (town), former residents see a scorched-earth policy: The state colluded with capitalists and criminals, they say, to empty the area of both residents and industry so that large binational groups could swoop in and develop huge infrastructure projects on valuable borderlands rich in natural resources,” reported Aljazeera.
Where do you think the people of these abandoned towns went?
3. When France’s African Empire collapsed, its oppressed people were left in abject misery after decades of subjugation. So tens of thousands packed up and left for France. Where else were they supposed to go? They spoke French now.
4. The US and its allies in Europe, wagged by the monstrous state of Israel, are currently destroying Syria (and most of the Middle East) with terrorist groups they finance. Why? To benefit Israel. After years of war in which 300,000 Syrians have been killed and wounded, with millions either displaced or refugees, Syrian emigrants made their way inside Europe and caused massive jitters throughout the West. Seriously, what did they expect?
Second, instead of casting stones rich countries should genuinely help poor countries in their struggle, and not take advantage of them via thieving and warmongering organizations such as World Bank, WTO, IMF, NATO, Pentagon, etc.
“The IMF and World Bank have for decades pushed a policy agenda based on cuts to public services, increases in taxes paid by the poorest and moves to undermine labour rights and protections,” writes Colin Todhunter. “IMF ‘structural adjustment’ policies have resulted in 52% of Africans lacking access to healthcare and 83% having no safety nets to fall back on if they lose their job or become sick. Even the IMF has shown that neoliberal policies fuel poverty and inequality.”
Therefore, these predators are choking the very life out of underdeveloped nations: with their usurious system they impose harsh conditions that are unrealistic and difficult to meet, while the other groups sneak in their imperialistic and militaristic agendas via bias trade agreements, skewed foreign policies, and occupation-style military bases.
These money and power-hungry wolves are willfully undermining these countries and holding them back from the very progress they seek.
If true and constructive help is provided, without meddling in these poor nations’ internal affairs, then illegals and refugees – economic or otherwise – could become a thing of the past.
The foreigner brings to a land a fresh pair of eyes, which allows him to see things in a whole new light. Therefore he can either be a force for positive change if he’s welcomed or for evil if he’s persecuted.
The United States of America, known as The Melting Pot, is the land of foreigners. It is also God’s laboratory, whereby He is demonstrating and proving to the naysayers the feasibility of a unified brotherhood of diverse races.
It welcomes the downtrodden, the poor, and the tired from all over the world without regard to race or religion, and gives them the freedom and opportunity to prosper.
“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’” Matthew 25:37-40
It is a Christ-inspired act of kindness and love that is matched by no other country on earth. An act that is predominantly responsible for the USA’s greatness and for its numerous and dazzling innovations that immensely benefit mankind.
Thus those rejected as the rabble of the world become the lowly that God lifts up.
“The lowly He sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.” Job 5:11
Imagine then what the countries of the world would look like if they followed the USA’s example. Imagine also what the world itself could be like if it became borderless.
Meanwhile, let us not despise the foreigners who come knocking at our borders, while caring for and doing unto them what we’d like them to do unto us; especially since we are all descendants of our forefather Adam and his wife Eve, hence one family.
“So show your love for the alien…” Deuteronomy 10:19
Reinventing The Concept Of Empire
The Empires of old usually revolved around their city-states, given that in those days mostly city-states existed. They were entities that forced themselves on other Kingdoms usually of different races and nationalities, and were more interested in tributes/taxes that these Kingdoms could provide the Emperor, not so much in territory per se. The whole idea of these Empires was to collect revenue – that’s why their tributaries were called vassal states.
The modern European powers reconfigured the way Empires work. They invaded other Kingdoms in order to pillage the resources of those they conquered. So land and territory mattered. After all, no one knows what’s hidden beneath even the most god-forsaken land. Thus, better grab as much land as possible and expand the conquered Kingdoms’ territories.
The USA further reconfigured the way Empires work. The US Empire bribes the governments of other countries – using “Foreign Aid” – to maintain the hegemony of the US Dollar, and pillage the resources of these nations through the infiltration of American companies and the intimidation of US military bases. In other words, the Jewish Oligarchic Elite, as the “Emperor,” wags the US Empire for its own benefit.
Read also: Are Jews the Israelites of the Bible?
Read also: All wars are evil. Period.
11 thoughts on “Stirring The Immigration Pot”
“It is also true that nation-states are a fairly new concept. They were engineered by European powers to facilitate the reining in of their own territories and Empire.”
No, it is not true. Even in the ancient times many Empires existed that tried to controll their borders and fought neighbours for more territories. ( Egypt,Babilonia,Persia etc).
So blaming the Europeans for protecting their borders and keeping up the law and order is very odd.
No one is denying that Empires existed. However, we’re talking about nation-states versus city-states. Even Egypt, Babylonia, or Persia were Empires that revolved around their main city-states. These Empires were entities that forced themselves on other city-states mostly of different origins. They were more interested in tributes/taxes that these city-states could provide the Emperor, not so much in territory per se. The whole idea of these Empires was to collect revenue. That’s why their tributaries were called vassal states.
As for your concern with the Europeans, maybe they should have thought not to invade other people’s countries to enlarge their Empires, pillage their resources, and cause the suffering of Millions. Aren’t you looking at this one-sidedly? We don’t see you blaming the European powers for that. You conveniently ignore the whole spirit of the article as we are not blaming anyone for keeping law and order. You are twisting things around to advance your agenda – whatever that agenda is. We’re not biting.
LikeLiked by 2 people
One earth. One family. One God and Jesus whom He sent. One great article.
Hey, love your site. Very interesting reading.
Before I get to the meat of my comment I will say that based on your premise of not screwing with other nations, I understand that we may not receive as much ‘blowback’.
1) This article has a slight stench of political correctness. It reminds me of the multiculturalism that our Babylonian Talmudic overlords like to present to us goyim. One of your comments also displayed the typical ‘evil white man’ meme.
2) I do believe nations should be relatively homogenous. That is what a nation is, after all. God separated the nations at Babylon and in Revelation 21:24-27, the new earth has nations and kings and they bring glory and honour into the holy city of Jerusalem.
3) We should, as nations, accept Christ and help other nations instead of subdue them. Unfortunately, we live in a fallen world. There are ideologies we fight against, for example Judaism and Islam, that work to destroy the minds and bodies of Christians.
4) Should we allow the falsely named ‘jews’ of this world to run our financial institutions and allow the immigration of millions of Islamics who hold to an ideology that is hostile to us and seek to kill our bodies?
5) Are we allowed to defend ourselves, our families and our larger national families from harm that would surely come from the Islamic world that our leaders are importing into our midst? Is it not the responsibility of the men to protect from physical harm as well as from false religions?
I ask in humility, brother, that you may shed biblical light on this subject for me.
“Open rebuke is better than secret love.” Proverbs 27:5
Thank you for the compliment that was quickly followed by a cleverly concealed insult. So, if you’re truly a brother in Christ, take this “light” you asked for along with a rebuke:
1) The stench of political correctness you smell is coming from your own bigoted nose. It is the type of political correctness that wants itself to be correct above the truth of God’s love. Where you got in the article or our comments that we blame the white man is beyond unscrupulous of you. Trying to put words in our mouths. It appears you don’t want the powers that be to be held responsible for their actions.
2) Really? You believe in nations being homogenous? You can believe it all you want because there’s not one country on earth that is homogenous in its racial composition. There are variations of many races within every border on earth. Might as well go live in a cave. Did you ever think that God is the one doing that? He is in control of all events brewing throughout the earth and the universe. For you to try to stop it with your “belief” is a futile exercise.
And yes, God did separate the nations at Babylon because of a specific reason which you fail to grasp. Mankind at that time was focused on reaching the heavens with their tower, forsaking the dominion mandate which was given them to cover the whole earth with God’s Glory. So God separated them into nations – as they were ONE nation to begin with – and sent them forth throughout the world. It was a mandate that Jesus before He left reiterated. “Go into the whole world…”, he said. And that other passage in Revelation that you mentioned has to do with when God starts everything over after the end of the world. Further, the Apostle Paul said this:
“There is neither Judahite nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all ONE in Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3: 28
So God is bringing humanity around to become ONE again like at the Tower of Babel in Babylon when they were ONE before he separated them into nations.
Still, that doesn’t mean that God is getting rid of races and cultures. All it means is God is uniting mankind in the spirit of love and brotherhood.
3) Islam? You’ve been drinking the Kool-Aid from the media, haven’t you? Funny how for centuries we never had any problem with Muslims until Israel moved in the neighborhood. Any investigator worth his salt would look at the panorama and zoom in on Israel: THE PROBLEM. All the so-called terrorist acts are Israeli false flag operations.
4) As for the financial institutions that are run by Jews, like Jesus we say, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.” Money is controlled by the principalities of Hell, so they gave control of these financial institutions to the ones who look like them. When God thinks true Christians, with no vanity and selfishness in their hearts, are ready to take control of these financial institutions and turn them around, He will kick out the money changers and their demons like He did in the Jerusalem Temple. All in good time.
As for the “millions” of Islamic migrants, stop exaggerating. We think you forgot that W Bush killed over one million Iraqis and started the process of destroying the Middle East to fulfill the Jewish agenda, which Obama picked up and which the next President will pick up as well. If you were a Muslim, wouldn’t you want to take your family to a country that’s not being destroyed? And you call yourself a Christian? IF YOU ARE, then where’s your COMPASSION and LOVE? Only a selfish bigot wants what’s good to himself. Besides, maybe God saw that no Christian is going to the Middle East to get these people saved, so He’s sending them over to us to preach to them. Didn’t you say you want everyone saved? And what is this nonsense about defending oneself from false religions? Seriously? If you are secure in your Christian beliefs, nothing can shake you and thus there’s nothing to defend. Jesus and the Apostles were killed for their faith and they never tried to “physically” defend themselves. How deep is your bigotry?
5) Oh, that’s how deep it is. Here you go again with the Muslims. We think you are a bigot pretending to be a Christian so that you can sneak in your anti-Islam propaganda. SHAME ON YOU.
You didn’t ask in humility. We can only hope you did. Because where there’s humility, there’s love, compassion, and understanding.
If our reply seems harsh to you, it is because you say you are a Christian. And no Christian can afford bigotry in his heart. We hope to have dislodged it out of your heart so you can replace it with Christ’s compassion.
With His love, we bid you farewell.
Re: your other submitted comment.
We really appreciate you and all others who reach out as it helps us discover whatever blind spots our articles may have. However, you need to take a step back.
We suggest you meditate on both our updated reply and article above, while reading as many articles as you can on our site – like Jesus and the Sword, All Wars Are Evil.Period, and of course praying and reading God’s word.
The things that we write about have been percolating for years in our spirits, our prayers, and our studies; and we do not take any subject lightly. Do likewise while remembering this which is our focus and which should be everyone’s:
“God is love.” 1 John 4: 8
Beware lest anything be contrary to love!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I have been thinking about your response and still come to the conclusion that you are mistaken on the national aspect of God’s plan as well as your idea on property.
Regarding the issue of property, I believe it is unmistakable that humans are supposed to own things. The 8th commandment says you shall not steal. You can’t steal it if nobody owns it. Obviously, everything we are blessed with comes from God and we are to be good stewards of the Earth.
So my understanding is that God is the ultimate owner of all things because He created everything. He gives us the stewardship to look after His property so other people should not rob the other of their managerial position given to them by God.
This connects to what I believe about the nations. God gives nations blessings and curses, gives and takes away land. Throughout the bible God talks about people as nations. […]
God does not bring the nations together physically, that is Satanic. We are in a spiritual brotherhood with all nations that believe in Christ.
22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
There are clearly still nations in the new Earth, with their respective kings. Nation (Ethnos) states are instituted by God.
How can you reconcile the fact that Satan pushes for multiculturalism in Babylon and the “Jews” today push for multiculturalism yet you say this is God’s plan for humanity?
1) We do not discount that people can own things. You are just putting words in our mouths to somehow strengthen your weak unbiblical position. We can own properties and things. It’s just that God doesn’t want our hearts attached to them, like yours is.
2) Countries are constructs to better manage man’s affairs. They were not designed to separate mankind. For instance, the US is divided as Federal, state, and local. It is to better manage the affairs of the people.
3) Nobody owns countries. The bible didn’t assign Canada, the USA, Venezuela, etc. to anyone. When the bible refers to nations, it’s talking about one’s descendants.
“I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.” Genesis 12:2
The descendants of Abraham God was talking about was the 12 Ancient Hebrew Tribes or 12 families, all related.
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved–you and your household.” Acts 16:32
And that goes for your quoting Revelation and the new earth as well. All nations mean all families.
“all the families of the earth will be blessed.” Genesis 12:3
4) You say, “God does not bring the nations together physically, that is Satanic.” Whoa!
“All the nations will be gathered before him” Genesis 12:3
Careful, the demons are whispering in your ear.
5) In re: to multiculturalism that you think Satan is pushing – well, Satan is in jail, how can he be pushing anything? You’re the one pushing your deluded, hate-filled demonic fantasy.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Excellent article, all of which I thoroughly agree, except the part about God, who doesn’t exist. Waiting for an imaginary, all-powerful entity to solve our problems is probably not constructive. People created the nation state, and the concepts of race and racism, and the concepts of deserve and entitled. It needs to be people who change these ideas, not some imaginary friend who lives in the sky.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the compliment. However, just because you believe God does not exist… [lol, forgive us, we had to stop and laugh] does not make you right. The sad thing is, even though you don’t believe in Him, you do His will every day. Still, you come out with a straight face and say He doesn’t exist… [lol, sorry again]. It’s too funny.
See why we’re laughing here. And thanks for reaching out.
1. This is the scariest article that I have ever read in my lifetime.
2. When Jesus was asked if he was the King of this World by Pilate, he said that he was not of this world.
3. When 3rd temptation to fight by the devil (Satan) at the time when Jesus Christ ( Son of God, Son of Man) was brought to the high place and told to bow to the devil in order to rule the kingdoms of the world, Jesus refused the kingdoms.
4. There is no way that anything in our home Existence is of any plan of God’s Desire for us. This World is not fixable. All we have is faith and prayer. We barely have each other. Sometimes we don’t. I do try to make myself perfect which is vain. Making a perfect world even if achievable for a moment without Jesus Christ is the ultimate vanity. The devil tried and lost.
1. Why is the article scary? Because it’s the truth? Because you now realize you have an obligation to make this world a better place?
2. Jesus’s Kingdom may not be OF this world, but He came to establish it IN this world.
“From that time Jesus began to preach and say, ‘Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.'” Matthew 4:17
3. Jesus did not come to get anything from the devil, he came to destroy the works of the devil.
“The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8
So why would Jesus accept anything from him? After he defeated the devil, His Heavenly Father gave Him everything.
“For God ‘has put everything under his feet.'” 1 Corinthians 15:27
4. God’s desire for us in this world is to do His will, which is to do His business until He returns.
“Occupy until I come.” Luke 19:13
And if this world is not fixable, then Jesus died for nothing. Of what use are your faith and prayers then?
Jesus came to fix mankind, so the world can in turn be fixed. Are you fixed? You don’t think you’re perfect?
“Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” Matthew 5: 48
If you’re not working toward perfection, then you’re NOT a Christian.
Jesus commanded us to be perfect, which won’t happen overnight: it’s a lifetime endeavor.
As perfection takes hold, each man’s world in turn becomes perfect through the workings of Christ in our lives. And without said PERFECTION, we will not inherit the truly new PERFECT earth that Jesus will bring forth, because only PERFECT beings can inhabit a PERFECT place.
“Without holiness no one will see the Lord.” Hebrews 12: 14
“Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away…” Revelation 21:1
“Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.” Matthew 5:5
And nowhere in this article where we say that making a perfect world can be done without Jesus. NOWHERE. So don’t put words in our mouths. It is quite clear where we say that Jesus is the catalyst for it.
Comments are closed.