C H U R C H R E F O R M S E R I E S
The following resources are provided free of charge. Pick a section or sections and then click on ➡ the link or links of your choice.
Our article Where is Satan now? goes a long way toward succinctly explaining the Book Of Revelation, which is mostly about the sequence of events of the Apocalypse of 70 AD (i.e., the events that led to the total extermination of the ancient Hebrews who killed Christ), the start of a New Order with the Lord Jesus reigning over the earth, and the eventual end of the world. Still, the following resources can guide you as you try to fathom Revelation in its entirety.
The following two books are by David Chilton. As you read them, keep in mind that a) the author chose to keep the word Jew in his books since the translated Bible unfortunately contains the incorrect word Jew, in lieu of Judahite as it should be – see The word Jew is NOT in the bible, and b) the author’s understanding of church is erroneous, given that he was a pastor in the traditional sense. Otherwise, these books are great resources.
Book 1 – Verse by verse exposé of the Book of Revelation – with special attention to Daniel’s prophecies, which were precursors and confirmations of John’s prophecies in Revelation, and which many have distorted since they actually pertained to 70 AD as well and not to a distant future that has yet to happen:
Book 2 – Overview of the above book in a more condensed form:
Historian Flavius Josephus is the foremost authority on the events that led to the destruction of the Hebrew people, Jerusalem, and the Hebrew Temple in 70 AD.
He himself was a Hebrew who converted to Christianity upon witnessing firsthand the materialization of Jesus’s prophecies in reference to the destruction of Jerusalem and the annihilation of the Judahite Hebrews who rejected the Messiah.
However, a campaign has been ongoing to discredit the fact that he became a Christian in order to somehow prove that not all non-Christian Hebrews were killed in 70 AD. Still, his writings tell his story:
“At about this time lived Jesus, a wise man. . . He was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth with pleasure. He won over many Judahites and many of the Greeks. . .
“When Pilate, upon an indictment brought by the principal men among us, condemned him to the cross, those who had loved him from the very first did not cease to be attached to him. And the tribe of the Christians, so-called after him, has to this day still not disappeared…. He was the Messiah.”
First, notice how he waxed all romantic describing Jesus. And second, why would a Hebrew historian call Jesus the Messiah and a wise man – when Talmudic Jews call Him son of a whore – unless he was a believer?
Further, he was born Yosef ben Matityahu. The changing of one’s name can find its roots in the Christian tradition.
Many Orthodox Christians still do it upon baptism. Just like Saul became Paul and Simon Bar-Jona became Peter, Yosef ben Matityahu became Flavius Josephus.
The Wars Of The Judahites is a faithful record by Josephus of the total extermination of the Judahite Hebrews (including the Hebrew remnants of the 10 scattered tribes of Israel who assimilated themselves as Judahites) and of the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem in 70 AD, as prophesied by Jesus in the Gospels and by the Apostle John in the Book of Revelation:
Dr. Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr. revealed that Revelation was written prior to 70 AD, between 65 and 66 AD:
“The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin,” explains Jewish-American geneticist Dr. Eran Elhaik in his research that turned two generations of Jewish genome inquest upside down. “We are talking here about groups that are very heterogeneous and which are connected solely by religion…[the] genome of European Jews is a mosaic of ancient peoples and its origin is largely Khazar.”
The story of the Ashkenazic Khazars is detailed in our article here. However, Jewish author Arthur Koestler wrote a full historical account of their non-Hebraic, Ashkenazic/Khazarian origin – though we disagree with his purely propagandist conclusion on the existence of the state of Israel:
Jewish-born historian Benjamin H. Freedman – who later converted to Christianity – exposed the trickery behind the appellation Jew, which the Ashkenazim (the Khazars) and their fellow coreligionists misappropriated, along with the truth behind the Talmud:
The book that follows is by Major-General, Count Sherep Spiridovich. It will change the way you see the world.
The following list of literature on Ashkenazic Khazars is not available on our site, it’s for your information only:
1. The Ashkenazic Jews: A Slavo-Turkic People in Search of a Jewish Identity by Paul Wexler
2. The Jews of Khazaria by Kevin Alan Brook
3. The Invention of the Jewish People by Shlomo Sand
4. The Kuzari and the Shaping of Jewish Identity, 1167–1900 by Adam Shear
5. A Social & Religious History of the Jews by Salo W. Baron
6. History of the Jews by Prof H. Graetz
7. The Invention of the Land of Israel: From Holy Land to Homeland by Shlomo Sand
8. The History of Jewish Khazars by D. M. Dunlop
9. The World of the Khazars by Peter B. Golden, Haggari Ben-Shammai & Andrais Rona-Tas
10. The Origin of Ashkenazi Jewry: The Controversy Unraveled by Jits van Straten. East European Jews are mainly descendants of Ukrainians and Belarussians.
11. Robert G. Hoyland, In God’s Path: The Arab Conquest and the Creation of an Islamic Empire (New York: Oxford University, 2015)
12. Susan Wise Bauer, The History of the Medieval World: From the Conversion of Constantine to the First Crusade (New York: W. W. Norton, 2010), 363-364. Bauer seems to admit the existence of Ashkenazic Khazars reluctantly.
13. Charles King, The Black Sea: A History (New York: Oxford University Press, 2005), 74-75
14. Khazaria by Prof. Abram. N. Poliak, Professor of Medieval Jewish History at Tel Aviv University. Poliak, who published his book KHAZARIA in 1944, says: “The descendants of this settlement (Khazars in Eastern Europe)—those who stayed there and those who emigrated to the United States, or went to Israel—constitute the largest majority of world Jewry.”
15. THE WORLD OF THE KHAZARS is a selection of papers from the Jersualem 1999 International Khazar Colloquium edited by Peter B. Golden, Haggai Ben-Shammai, and Andras Rona-Tas. Many of the papers were subsequently updated and expanded, and the volume was finally published by Brill in 2007 as part of their Handbook of Oriental Studies series.
In our article All Wars Are Evil. Period we discuss that Christians are commanded by Christ to stay away from fighting any war. Sun Tzu explained in his book how all wars are based on deception:
Our articles Of Healing and Miracles and When Bad Things Happen delineate the many ways mankind endures suffering and hardship, as well as God’s purpose in using them. St John of the Cross, the celebrated Spanish mystic and poet, also explored the subject at length in his book:
In our article Was Shylock a Jew? we prove that Shylock was not penned as a Jew in the modern sense. Professor Emma Smith came to a kindred conclusion in her academic paper:
The Complete Word Study Old Testament and The Complete Word Study New Testament are excellent products, if you can afford to buy them. They contain an exhaustive amount of Bible study research material in single book formats, causing the text of Scripture to come alive, as you are able to research important information about each Hebrew or Greek word within each volume.
The following AMAZON links are for your information only (you can shop around for better pricing, though these books are quite expensive but well worth it):
Every conscientious individual should implement a personal boycott of that ungodly country.
a. Don’t visit it. There’s nothing there to see. All that’s worthwhile seeing is in the West Bank of Palestine – Bethlehem and Jerusalem. So visit the West Bank instead via Jordan. Gaza can also be visited via Egypt.
b. Don’t invest in any company or fund that involves Israel.
c. Don’t buy anything Made in Israel or from companies that support Apartheid in Israel.