C H U R C H   R E F O R M   S E R I E S

By Biblicism Institute

MenorahThe Judahite Hebrews – not converted Jews – were chosen by God to be the forefathers and proselytizers of a faith that was the worship of Jehovah or Yahweh, the God of Judah. Many people throughout the world converted to their teachings. Today some of these proselytes are known as Torah Jews, while others are known as Muslims.

However, later on the Judahite Pharisees developed their own doctrine based on occult Babylonian superstitions. Many people worldwide also converted to said doctrine which became known as Pharisaism. In more modern times, the name was changed to Judaism while the proselytes were called Talmudic Jews, and the teachings themselves became the Talmud.


The reasons Jehovah chose the Hebrews – not converted Jews – were:

1) He wanted a group of people to serve as Light unto the Nations (i.e., to make converts by propagating the news that there is only one God and His name is Jehovah). The Hebrews were a complete failure at that, though they did manage to make many disciples worldwide.

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.” Matthew 23:15

2) The entire exercise or raison d’être of the Hebrew Tribes was just God’s way of nurturing for Himself an earthly home and family for when He decided to visit in the person of Jesus, the Messiah and Savior of the world.

“And through your [Abraham’s] offspring [Jesus] all the families of the earth shall be blessed because Abraham obeyed me…” Genesis 26: 4

The Chosen Hebrews are no longer around. They’re all dead.

So far, Jesus the Messiah is rejected by many (i.e., by all the non-Christian religions of the world). One particular religious group that stands out for rebuffing Christ is the Jews.


Those who are known as Jews are not the ancient Judahites. The confusion came about because the word Judahite in the bible has been wrongly translated and replaced with the English expression Jew.

Jews are people from nations other than the 12 Hebrew tribes who practice the religion known as Judaism/Pharisaism. They are not a homogeneous group, racially or religiously.

Faith-wise, the various Jewish denominations fall under 2 distinct umbrellas: 1) Talmudic Jews who practice what is known as Pharisaism, the superstitious Babylonian doctrine of the ancient Pharisees; and 2) Torah Jews who observe the laws of Moses (Pentateuch only), and constitute a small minority.

Race-wise, 95% of all Jews today are Ashkenazim, Sephardim, and Samaritans; with the remainder 5% being Europeans, Africans, Indians, etc.

All of the above are converted Jews and not the Hebrews of the bible.


This repository section focuses on:

1) the Chosen People (i.e., the Ancient Hebrews);

2) the non-Hebraic origins of those who today are known as Jews;

3) the ideology that spurred the creation of Modern-day Israel in 1948 and that which fuels Judaism;

4) the tangents brought on by said ideologies.

Click on any of the links below for further study.

The Hebrews

The Ashkenazim

The Sephardim

The Samaritans


Israel 1948


Jew Or Judahite

Judaism Or Pharisaism

2 thoughts on “Judaica

Comments are closed.